Readstone United Junior Football Club is a 2 Star Accredited Club and meets the required England Football Accreditation criteria by:
- affiliating to the Lancashire Football Association through which the club:
- meets the minimum criteria for the number of teams offered at any age group for male, female or disability playing in an FA sanctioned competition (i.e. we offer a complete accredited player pathway for at least 8 male teams and 1 female team);
- has completed in-date FA Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Checks (DBS) for all relevant officials;
- has appointed a Club Welfare Officer;
- has ensured that all Club committee members have completed the online Safeguarding Committee Members course
- adopting a relevant Club Safeguarding policy;
- adopting a Club Equality Policy;
- adopting a set of Club rules and being a constituted Club;
- adopting a Club Leadership Diversity code;
- adopting the Nationwide Respect Codes of Conduct and implementing The FA Respect activations relevant to the club;
- having a bank account in the Club’s name;
- providing evidence of last season’s accounts to the Lancashire Football Association;
- having a good disciplinary record within the Nationwide Respect disciplinary code
These achievements and evidence have been submitted to the Football Association through the FA Club Portal.
On-pitch and off-pitch criteria are the foundation to providing safe, respectful and inclusive pathways and environments for the game of football.
As an England Football Accredited Club we will ensure:
- our teams have at least one coach or manager with the Introduction to Coaching Football (I2CF) certificate per team, with in-date Introduction to First Aid in Football (IFAIF) and Safeguarding Children Course (SCC) certificates.
- a qualified coach or manager is present at all training sessions and fixtures;
- all activities have a coach:player ratio of 1:16 or less
- the club has a relevant plan to support club development and sustainability;
- properly recorded Club meetings are held and minutes made available;
- decisions made by the Club are informed by, and communicated to, our members;
- the club evidences the achievement of official qualification criteria through the FA Club Portal for validation each season.